Single Storey Designs
Designing and Building Single Storey Homes
One of the great things about designing and building your own new home is the flexibility and freedom to create a home that’s suits your lifestyle and your taste.
Single storey homes are great for many reasons:
• They are wonderful for parents with small children, because there is no concern about stairs causing a potential accident.
• They are great for people who find stairs difficult or dangerous, such as those who are elderly or those with a disability.
• Mums tend to find it easier to keep a watchful eye on young kids.
• They tend to be cheaper to build than a double storey.
• The cost of heating and cooling is much cheaper than a double storey.
• As the home has a larger footprint there is less lawn and garden to maintain.
Single Storey Home Costs
Like any project, our Design Team will take the time to understand what is important to you.
Whether you are thinking single storey or double storey, your new home will be passive designed to suit your block of land and your family’s individual lifestyle requirements. We offer a personalised service, which we believe, is second to none.
Our ‘one stop shop’ service provides you with teamed skills of Building Designers, Interior Designer and Builders all under the one roof.
For a great way to find out what your new single storey home might cost, simply click here to use our ‘Quick Custom Home Building Costing Tool’ It has helped many families quickly understand the costs on all different types of land.