Double Storey Homes
Designing and Building a new home is exciting. There is so much to do and decide on…. from colours to styles…. each and every detail requires meticulous care so that you end up with everything just the way you imagined it.
So you’ve decided that you want a Double Storey Home. Double Storey Homes appeal to many due to:
• Being able to maximise the size of the home due to a small or narrow block of land.
• Allows plenty of room for a good-sized alfresco, a backyard with gardens/veges, room for pets or maybe a swimming pool.
• If you have views, you may want to build higher to take advantage of your views or improve your outlook.
• If there are views from the second level you have the option of designing the living areas upstairs.
• Enjoyed the separation ie families with older children may choose to have the living and master suite upstairs with a kids retreat downstairs.
• Looking substantial and impressive even though it might not be all that big inside.
Whether you are thinking Double Storey or Single Storey, your new home will be passive designed to suit your block of land and your family's individual lifestyle requirements. We offer a personalised service, which we believe, is second to none.
Our ‘one stop shop’ service provides you with teamed skills of Building Designers, Interior Designer and Builders all under the one roof. For a great way to find out what your new Double Storey home might cost, simply click here to use our 'Quick Custom Home Building Costing Tool' It has helped many families quickly understand the costs on all different types of land.