Pivot Homes Response to COVID-19
We know you have very valid concerns about COVID-19 and what it means if you’re currently considering Pivot Homes as your new home builder. At Pivot Homes, we are fully operational and open for business, with your health and the health of our people and trades our number one priority.
Should you wish, our communication can be done via email, telephone or skype. Many clients already work with us exclusively via these platforms and have experienced no change in service.
Whilst many of our clients live across the Geelong Region, many reside either in Melbourne, Interstate and Overseas. We are very experienced in working remotely and have been doing so for many years.
There are a few important things to note about our business, regardless of what stage you are at in the process, after the most recent Federal Government announcement regarding COVID-19 protection measures:
- Our Display Home is now open 12noon til 4pm Saturday and Sunday. We can still conduct private viewings and conduct meetings by ‘appointment only’ Monday to Friday.
- Our construction teams are continuing to supervise and oversee all jobs that are currently on site
- Our trades are continuing to work on site adopting rigorous distance and safety measures
- The Design Development Stages will continue as normal to ensure all current new home contracts can commence construction as quickly as possible
- We have the necessary products and building supplies to complete ALL new home orders currently underway
Feel free to:
- Be inspired and view our Custom Homes online
- Take a virtual tour of our Display Home online
- Use our Quick Custom Home Costing Tool
- Call us on 0438 000 456 to discuss your new home ideas
- Book an appointment for a private viewing of our display home
We appreciate the uncertainty that many of you must be feeling. We remain as committed as ever to creating and building you a beautiful home.