Why you may be happier in Smaller Home
Despite what a lot of real estate agents say, consider these 8 reasons why you’ll may actually be happier in a smaller home:
- Anyone who has owned a house knows the amount of time, energy, and effort to maintain it.
- Less time spent cleaning.And that should be reason enough…
- Smaller homes are less expensive to purchase and less expensive to keep (insurance, taxes, heating, cooling, electricity, etc.).
- Environmental impact.A smaller home requires less resources to build and less resources to maintain. And that benefits all of us.
- Many of the benefits above result in the freeing up of time for you to pursue the things in life that really matter – whatever you want that to be.
- Forces you to remove baggage.Moving into a smaller home forces you to intentionally pare down your belongings.
- Less temptation to accumulate.If you don’t have any room in your house for that new gym equipment, you’ll be less tempted to buy it in the first place.
- Wider market to sell. By its very definition, the price point a smaller, more affordable house is affordable to a larger percentage of the population than a more expensive, less affordable
Smaller Home Costs
Designing and Building a new home is exciting. There is so much to do and decide on…. from colours to styles…. each and every detail requires meticulous care so that you end up with everything just the way you imagined it.
Whether you are thinking large or small, your new home will be passive designed to suit your block of land and your family’s individual lifestyle requirements. We offer a personalised service, which we believe, is second to none.
Our ‘one stop shop’ service provides you with teamed skills of Building Designers, Interior Designer and Builders all under the one roof.
For a great way to find out what your new Smaller home might cost, simply click here to use our ‘Quick Custom Home Building Costing Tool’ It has helped many families quickly understand the costs on all different types of land.